Benazir Nashonuma Program Registration Check by CNIC 2023-24
Benazir Nashonuma Program is a welfare program issued by the Government of Pakistan. Under this program, the government of Pakistan is providing packages to women and children who drink milk. Through this, they are financially supported.
So that they can use better food and lead a better life. The government of Pakistan has announced a special package for pregnant women. Financial assistance is given to them under this.
So that they eat good food and the development of the child can be done in a better way. Because the development of the child is better, then his next life can pass in a better way.
Keeping this in mind, the government of Pakistan has started a program like Benazir Nashonuma Program. Under this program, the government of Pakistan is providing financial assistance of 2000 to 2500 rupees to pregnant mothers and breastfeeding children.
So that they can be raised in a better way. The high rate of malnutrition in Pakistan indicates the ongoing burden of child malnutrition. Such levels of malnutrition rank Pakistan as the second highest-burdened country in the region.
- Nashonuma active beneficiaries receive unconditional cash transfers under Benazir Kafalt Program
- Do you live in any district of Pakistan?
- Eligible persons must be eligible for registration under Nishanoma.
- Pregnant and lactating woman or child 6 From 23 months of age.
You can also read 8171 Ehsaas Program Online Registration
بے نظیر کفالت کے تحت غیر مشروط نقد رقم کی منتقلی حاصل کرنے والے نشونوما کے فعال مستحقین
پاکستان کے کسی بھی ضلع میں رہتا ہو
نشونوما کے تحت رجسٹریشن کے لیے اہل افراد ہونا ضروری ہے
حاملہ اور دودھ پلانے والی عورت یا بچہ 6 سے 23 ماہ کی عمر
Benazir Nashonuma Program CNIC Check Online
You can check your eligibility online in the comfort of your home in the Benazir Nashonuma program. You must have a mobile number and CMIC and internet facility to check eligibility in the Benazir Nashonuma program. You can check your eligibility in the Benazir Nashonuma Program only after getting Mobile and CNIC.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of the government on your mobile.
- After opening the official website of the government, you will see a portal.
- In the portal, you have to enter your CNIC number and the code written inside the image in front of it.
- After entering the CNIC number and image code, you have to click on the Know button.
- You will be informed about your eligibility shortly.
- Whether you can be eligible for the Benazir Development Program or not.
You can also read 8171 Validation BISP GOV PK
How to apply for the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program Online?
You can get your registration in the Benazir Development Program through the Benazir Income Support Program established by the government or through your Tehsil Health Center.
The objective of launching the Benazir Development Program is to address the malnutrition of children in Pakistan.
- You have to go to the registration center established by the government for registration in the Benazir Nishunma program.
- Before going to the registration center, you have to verify your CNIC with NADRA.
- You can get your registration in the Benazir Nishwanma program only after getting the verification of CNIC from NADRA.
- After getting the CNIC verified from NADRA, you have to go to the registration center established by the government.
- After going to the registration center you have to submit your CNIC to the officer standing at the counter.
- After submitting the CNIC number, the officer has to register himself in Benazir Nashonuma Program.
You can also read Online Check Ehsaas Program
The online registration method has not yet been released in the Benazir Development Program by the Government of Pakistan. As soon as the online registration method is released by the government of Pakistan.
You will be told on our website if you want to be registered in the program. So you have to go to the registration center established by the government. After going to the registration center, you can get your registration done in the Benazir Development Program.