Govt of Punjab Launches E-Driving License Facility 2023
The Punjab Government has launched an E-Driving License which is a great convenience for the people of Punjab. The government of Pakistan has announced the creation of vehicle licenses for the safety of citizens in Pakistan. These licenses are being made at the police station. Along with making the license, you are also trained.
This is why the government has taken this step. So that people in Pakistan can avoid traffic accidents. And traffic rules are explained to them.
The e-Driving License form can be downloaded on the mobile phone in PDF format. The Government of Pakistan has improved driving license centers in Punjab. And in the morning its number increased. Its number has been increased from 45 to 200.
You can apply for an e-driving license only after applying for a normal license. This driving license is a good initiative by the government of Pakistan. The purpose of starting this is to make Pakistani citizens aware of traffic rules. So that traffic accidents are minimized.
You can also read Web Portal
The Government of Pakistan has set eligibility criteria for registration in the Punjab e-Driving License Program. You can register for the e-Driving License program only after meeting this eligibility criterion. And can get an e-driving license.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- Applicant’s CNIC should be generated.
- CNIC should be verified by NADRA.
- You will be registered in this license program only after CNIC is verified by NADRA
- Must be a citizen of Punjab
- Customer care standards will be enhanced in this way.
- That applicant will have to go to the Licensing Testing Center only. And the test must be passed.
- On passing the test the applicant will get an internationally recognized safe card-based driving license.
- A revolving fund will be created for toxic transactions to achieve an autonomous model for continuing the best service delivery to the public.
You can also read How to Check Ehsaas Program
E-Driving License Portal has been released by the Government of Pakistan. With the help of this portal, you can check your registration in the e-drive license program online from the comfort of your home.
- For this, you have to open the official website of the Government of Punjab
- In this, you have to enter your CNIC number and license number
- After entering the CNIC number and license number you have to fill in the I am not rebooted box
- After filling in this field you have to click on the know button
- After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS shortly
- In this SMS you will be informed about your registration
- Whether you are registered in the e-driving program or not
How to get an E-Driving License in Punjab?
Go to the official website of the Punjab Driving License established by the Government of Pakistan.
- Go to the License Information tab.
- Select E-License
- Enter your CNIC and Date of Birth.
- I’m not a robot dad, check the box. And click on the confirm button.
- And download your e-driving license.