Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Prime Minister Youth Loan: The caretaker government has started giving loans to the residents of Pakistan. These loans are being given to agriculture and business. People who have experience or skills in a business and don’t have money to start it. So the government is giving them loans so that they can start their own business stand on their own feet and make a future for their children.
Prime Minister Business Youth Loan and Agriculture Loan Scheme provides loans to the youth through 15 commercial Islamic and SME banks on easy installments and business loans at very low markups to promote entrepreneurship among the youth.
All Pakistani residents between the ages of 21 to 45 years. People with business experience are eligible to apply for the loan. The minimum age limit for IT or e-commerce-related business is 18 years. The application can be submitted online only through our website. Loans provided under Prime Minister Youth Lawn Business are divided into three tiers.
Tier 1: 0.5 million in the first range with zero markup
Tier 2: Loans range from Rs 0.5 million to Rs 1.5 million with a 5% markup
Tier 3: Loans range from Rs 1.5 million to Rs 7.5 million with a 7% markup
You can also read and register for Registration in Ehsaas Program 8171 NADRA
Instructions to the Applicant
- Those applying in Tier 1 should consider the following factors
- The National Role Support Program is working only in Turbat Tehsil of Balochistan Province
- Thirdeep Microfinance Foundation is working only in Sindh province
- Daman Support Program is working only in Punjab Province
- No branch of the National Rural Support Program is functioning in Gilgit-Baltistan.
Important information for those who have applied to the loan scheme
Previous phase you are hereby informed that your loan application under the previous phase of the loan scheme has not been processed as the scheme was being reviewed to make the scheme more convenient for the consumers so now the Government of Pakistan has decided to issue the Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme.
Business and Agriculture Loan Scheme has been launched which also provides interest-free loans so you are requested to apply again for which you need to fill the online form available on the PM Youth Program portal. Is. After that, your request will be processed, Prime Minister Youth Loan:
You can also read Ehsaas Nashonuma Program
You must have the following scanned documents and photographs before starting your application.
- Passport size photograph
- National Identity Card Front
- National ID Card backside
- Latest Educational Degree Vasnad Matric Intermediate Bachelors Masters Ph.D. etc. Experience Certificate if any
- License/Registration with a trade body or chamber if applicable
- Letter of recommendation for provision of loan from concerned Chamber of Commerce or Union in case of existing business
Before starting the application you must have the following information
- If you don’t have a National Tax Number, please register at this link https://fbr.gov.pk/categ/register-income-tax/51147/30846/71148
- Customer Identification Number of electricity bill delivered to the current address
- Current office address electricity bill identification customer number if applicable
- Full registration number of any vehicle registered in your name, if applicable
- Names of any two persons other than their immediate relatives’ National Identity Card Number and Mobile Number
- Estimates of monthly business income, business expenses, household expenses, and other income in case of new business, while actual business income in case of existing business includes business expenses, household expenses, and residual income.
- Sign up to submit an application
- The mobile number on which the bank will contact. This number must be in your name.
- Completing this application may take at least 15 minutes if the above information is available
- Forms can be completed and submitted once or save drafts for later submission
- Please upload as much information as possible to better review your application, such as business credit reports, the last six months’ bank statements, financial statements, etc.
- After submitting the form, the registration number of your application will appear on the screen and an SMS will also be sent to your registration number. Please keep this registration number safe with you.
- You will receive an SMS when your application is forwarded to the next stage, but you can also check the status of your application on the official website of the Jawan program.