Sehat Card Check Online Registration 2023
Sehat Card Check Online Registration. The Sehat Card is issued by the Government of Pakistan. The purpose of launching health cards is to provide free treatment to poor people in Pakistan. You can check your registration on your health card online from the comfort of your home.
The Government of Pakistan has started registration in Ehsaas Sehat Card Program. You can register for your Ehsaas card program and get your treatment money for free.
The health card will be issued when you meet the eligibility criteria specified by the Government of Pakistan. Health cards have been launched only for poor people. You can register for this program and get free treatment worth Rs 10 lakh per year. You can get this treatment from both government and private hospitals.
The method to check registration for the health card is given below. By following this method, you can check your card registration online at home. For any kind of problem, you have to contact the helpline number established by the government. You can check your eligibility online at home by contacting the helpline number established by the government.
You can also read and register for Online Registration Benazir Card
Sehat Card Code
The government of Pakistan has introduced a code to check registration eligibility and registration for health cards. With the help of this code, you can check your registration and eligibility online at home.
With the help of this code, it is very easy to check the registration and eligibility online at home. The complete procedure to check eligibility and registration with the help of this code is given below. By following this method, you can check your eligibility and registration online at home.
- First of all, you have to open the message box on your mobile
- If there are no message boxes on your mobile
- So you have to download Message Box from the Google Play Store
- After downloading the message box, you have to open the inbox and enter your National Identity Card
- After entering the National Identity Card number in it, you have to send it to 8500
- It is the health card code issued by the Government of Pakistan
- After 8500% you will receive a confirmation SMS shortly
- This will inform you about your eligibility for SMS
- Whether you are eligible for a health card or not, can you get health from the government of Pakistan?
ہیلتھ کارڈ اس وقت جاری کیا جائے گا جب آپ حکومت پاکستان کی طرف سے بیان کردہ اہلیت کے معیار پر پورا اتریں گے۔ ہیلتھ کارڈ صرف غریبوں کے لیے شروع کیے گئے ہیں۔ آپ اس پروگرام کے لیے رجسٹر ہو سکتے ہیں اور ہر سال 10 لاکھ روپے کا مفت علاج حاصل کر سکتے ہیں۔ آپ یہ علاج سرکاری اور پرائیویٹ دونوں ہسپتالوں سے کروا سکتے ہیں۔
Sehat Card Eligibility
The Government of Pakistan has set eligibility criteria for registration in health cards. Only after fulfilling this eligibility criteria can you be registered in the Ehsaas Card Program. For registration in a health card, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria of the Government of Pakistan. You can get your registration in Ehsaas program only after fulfilling this eligibility criteria. The following are the eligibility criteria by the Government of Pakistan.
- Do not have any bank account in your name
- Neither is there any land in your name
- There should be no money in your bank account
- Neither should you have an overseas bank account
- Neither should your passport be forged
- If you belong to the Government of Pakistan then you are eligible for this program government job etc. then you will be declared ineligible for this program.
You can also read 8171 Online Check 12000
Sehat Card Helpline
The government of Pakistan has introduced a help number to register complaints regarding health card registration and eligibility. Complaints regarding your health card can be registered by contacting this helpline number.
These complaints can be of any type, i.e. regarding registration and eligibility, you can file your complaints online at home. 080009009 This number has been issued by the Government of Pakistan. You can lodge a complaint regarding your registration through this number.
You can apply for a health card online. Online application is being made in Ehsaas Sehat Card Program by the Government of Pakistan. For registration, you have to go to the registration center of Ehsaas program established by the government. You cannot register online but you can apply online. Applying online is very easy. You have to follow the method listed first.
- First of all, you have to open the message box of your mobile
- Enter your CNIC number in it
- After entering the CNIC number in the message box, it is 8500 percent
- After that, you will receive an SMS shortly
- In this SMS you will be informed about your application and whether your application has been received in the health card program or not.